Monday, September 15, 2014

Art Journaling - "Simple backgrounds"

It is time for a new article in Art journaling. This time the theme is "simple backgrounds"



Her har jeg rett og slett laget en veldig enkel bakgrunn. Jeg har brukt ett bakgrunnsstempel fra Tim Holtz og embosset det på et akvarellpapir, deretter har jeg malt hele siden med forskjellige vannfarger i høstfarger. 
Deretter har jeg brukt stensil og molding paste og laget "greina" med blader. Har farget med vannfarger og brukt fargeblyant rundt bladene. 
Jeg  har også laget teksten med stensil og Prima chalk, tegnet rundt bokstavene med tusj. 
***
I have just made a really simple background. I used an stamp from Tim Holtz, one of his old ones, and embosset it with white embossing on watercolorpaper. Then I painted the page with watercolors in the colors of autum.
I used a stencil and molding paste to create the "branch" with leaves. I colored it with watercolor as well and used colorpencils around the leaves.
I also used a stencil with Prima chalks to create the text. 
***


Da bakgrunnen var ferdig, tok jeg bare og limte på noen primablader og en av Dina Weakly`s fuglestempel som jeg har fargelagt med vannfarger.
Jeg hadde også på noen sorte perler her og der og svertet kantene med sort chalk blekk.
***
When my background was done, I just added some Prima leaves and one of the Dina Weakly birds on the branch. Added some black crystals on the page and distressed the egdes with black chalk ink.
***






First I added a few strips of paper to the background, and glued it on with Modge Podge. Then, the background paper was covered with a coat of Gesso. I used yellow dylusion spray, and distress ink to colour parts of the background yellow. I further added a few stips of yellow coloured paper to the background, and glued the peaced on with Modge Podge. Then I used stencils, stamps and distress ink to create patterns on the paper.

Vem kunde tro att det skulle vara så svårt att göra en enkel bakgrund!
Stansade ut bokstäver och limmade på sidorna, målade med gesso. Sprejade med vattenfärger och distressade med svart akrylfärg.
Who would have thought that making a simple background would be so difficult!
Punched out letters and glued on the spread, painted with gesso. Sprayed with ink, distressed with black acrylic paint.

Sara






Jag gjorde ett uppslag i min art journal. Det blev väldigt flickigt och inte så likt mig. I grunden lekte jag med en "ormskinns" stencil och modelingpaste. Inkade in hela sidan med distressrefiller sen ytterligare en stencil med distresstains. Mica fragments, nät, lite knappar och en paperpiecad stämpel blev enkla dekortationer.

I did a double page in my art journal. It became very girlish and not so typical me. I started with a "snakeskin" stencil and modeling paste. Inked the hole with distressrefils and then another stencil and distressstains. Mica fragments, mesh, some buttons and a paperpieced stamp became simple decorations.

Connie




Denne art journal-siden er laget med Dylusions sprayer, der jeg har sprayet bakgrunnen med forskjellige farger pluss vann for å blande fargene bedre sammen. Deretter har jeg brukt Kreul Acrylic Paint Markers og Aqua pasteller fra Caran D'arche, både på bakgrunnen for å skape skarpere kanter og på motivet som jeg har frihåndstegnet. 

This art journal page is made of Dylusions sprays, where I have added several colors and water to blend the colors easier. After that I have used Kreul Acrylic Paint Markers and Aqua Pastels from Caran D'arch, both on the frame and on the motifs.

****

Hope you like our art journal pages :-)

No comments: